Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Paul Newman

I've been meaning to do a Paul Newman post for a while, and since a friend and I just watched Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, now seems as good a time as any. After seeing his beautiful sad face in that wonderful Tennessee Williams movie, I'm particularly caught up in Paul Newman fever. So here he is, the most beautiful man in the world (seriously, science has already proven it):

With the lovely Elizabeth Taylor in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Here we have young and sexy. 


With good friend and fellow beauty, Robert Redford



Older, wiser, and sexy.

With wife Joanne Woodward, talented actress and luckiest woman in the world-- 
the "steak" he had at home.


Ah, whenever I watch Paul Newman movies, I just want to marry him.

Also, you know he's done some nice stuff: great actor, married to the same woman for 50 years, supporting civil rights and gay rights, and of course Newman's Own. But above all, those EYES!


No comments:

Post a Comment